November 06, 2023 | Webinar |
FREE WEBINAR – The webinar aims to explore the potential of AI-driven technology platforms like ChatGPT, acknowledging that their impact on humanity lies somewhere between transformation and peril, while providing insights for life sciences professionals dealing with regulatory information management.
Date and Time
November 06 – 1pm EST (10am PST)
- The life sciences industry’s progress toward implementing the “most hyped” innovations
- Comparing the potential benefits and challenges associated with technologies like generative (artificial intelligence) AI
- Informed predictions about the near-term investments most likely to pay off for the business
- Head of Regulatory
- VP/Director/Manager — Regulatory affairs
- VP/Director/Manager— Regulatory operations
- Robin Schilling, Associate Director, Regulatory Product Management, ArisGlobal
Robin Schilling is a strategic thinker and innovator with 15+ years of experience managing the strategic development and implementation of global technology programs. She is experienced in regulatory affairs, publishing support and technology operations, including leading and collaborating with diverse, international teams. Her passion is helping individuals and organizations grow and excel by identifying opportunities to create value and optimize process efficiencies while remaining compliant with regulatory expectations and good ethical practices. She is a member of the EMA SPOR Task Force and an active participant in the IRISS IDMP Working Group.
- Renato Rjavec, Senior Director of Product Management, ArisGlobal
As Director of Products, Renato Rjavec is responsible for ArisGlobal’s Regulatory Solution Product Management. Over the last 15 years with both ArisGlobal and Amplexor Life Sciences, Renato has held several positions within the delivery and product management organization where he acquired broad experience in analyzing, designing and implementing end-to-end regulatory solutions.