Life sciences leader announces virtual conference to spotlight trends that are transforming global health and technology advancements across the industry
MIAMI – August 4, 2021 – ArisGlobal, the leading provider of life sciences software that automates core drug development functions for over 300 life sciences companies, today announced its Breakthrough2021 Conference. Held virtually on September 21-22, Breakthrough2021 will feature key leaders across the life sciences industry and engage them in critical discussions related to R&D innovation, digital health, patient safety, enterprise automation, and a variety of other topics.
The event allows attendees to participate in over 20 sessions with expert speakers leading discussions on key topics related to drug development and life sciences technology. A few keynote speakers and sessions include:
● Dr. Roy Baynes, SVP and Head, Global Clinical Development, Merck, Chief Medical Officer, Merck Research Laboratories
● Sean Duffy, CEO at Omada Health, with a special keynote address on Digital Health and the future of the industry.
● Shamik Parikh, Vice President of Patient Safety at AstraZeneca
● ArisGlobal’s Executive Team, including Sankesh Abbhi, CEO, Steve Nuckols, Chief Revenue Officer, Pat Jenakanandhini, Chief Product Officer, and John Landy, Chief Technology Officer, will discuss how ArisGlobal is helping to transform global health with the LifeSphere platform
● Alex Kiazand, Global Head, Patient Safety Sciences, Analytics and Systems at AstraZeneca
● Beena Wood, Vice President of Safety at ArisGlobal, will address the continual evolution of safety within life sciences and what innovations are required to keep pace with industry digital transformation.
● Sondra Pepe, Associate Vice President of Clinical and Regulatory Affairs at ArisGlobal, will discuss how breakthrough technology in Clinical and Regulatory can bring efficiency and speed to drug development
● ArisGlobal will reveal an exclusive first look at the State of the Life Sciences Industry Report, providing a current examination of automation and the future potential of technological expansion within life sciences.
“We are living in such an exciting time. Digital transformation is at the front and center of the life sciences industry, helping companies adapt to rapid changes and achieve life-changing innovations,” said Sankesh Abbhi, President and CEO at ArisGlobal. “At Breakthrough2021, we look forward to pulling together a variety of industry leaders to discuss how we can accelerate that innovation and bring safer, more effective treatments to market faster.”
To learn more about ArisGlobal and register for Breakthrough please visit, www.arisglobal.com/breakthrough.