Supporting the end-to-end submissions publishing process for all major global eCTD requirements
- Comprehensive capabilities ensure compliance across dossier lifecycle management and submission
- Improves productivity and efficiency with built-in document, lifecycle and workflow management
- Leverages cognitive computing to proactively create content and navigates users through assigned activities
- Enhances the user experience with intuitive, mobile-enabled user interface
- Delivers unified, pre-validated submissions management on AWS cloud
LifeSphere Publishing is a complete submissions management system that enables life science organizations to easily compile, publish, and validate regulatory submissions with full support for all major global eCTD requirements.
As a Unified Solution, LifeSphere Publishing is part of ArisGlobal’s LifeSphere® Regulatory end-to-end cloud platform, providing a single source of truth across the entire regulatory organization and full compliance with regulatory standards.
As part of the LifeSphere cognitive platform, LifeSphere Publishing is integrated with LifeSphere® EasyDocs, which offers an enterprise-level document management platform across the complete product development lifecycle.
Or, as a Stand-Alone Solution: Alternatively, companies can choose to use LifeSphere Publishing as a stand-alone application. Built on open SOA architecture, the solution offers configurable APIs to enable seamless integration with other document management systems such as Documentum, D2, SharePoint, and others.