Complete ISO IDMP compliant software solution
- Allows the import and cleansing of raw data from different sources or can work with an master data management (MDM) solution
- Uses integration module or natural language processing (NLP) and optical character recognition (OCR) capabilities to collect information from different systems into a central hub
- Supports workflow-driven process for enrichment and verification of compiled information
- Acts as the central source of product information throughout the organization
- Provides webservices and standard connectors to integrate with third-party systems through open architecture
A Complete ISO IDMP Software Solution
LifeSphere IDMP provides a complete ISO IDMP software solution to address the challenges from implementation of Identification of Medicinal Products (IDMP) standards. A multi-tenant cloud-based solution, LifeSphere IDMP enables companies to achieve compliance and leverage their investments to realize multiple business benefits.
Using a flexible interface layer, companies can collect information from different sources, and consolidate, map and transform that information before filing it into a central repository that conforms to the complete ISO IDMP model for managing product information. Users can review, enrich and verify the data before submission to the regulatory authorities.
For the submission process, LifeSphere IDMP relies on the proven technology used for safety (E2B) and xEVMPD electronic submissions. With an integrated submissions gateway, the IDMP solution handles the submission and management of the IDMP IDs, which is critical to ensure the global use of the IDMP standard.