Customer is a leading global pharmaceutical company headquartered in Eurasia. The company is committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare by developing, producing and marketing affordable generic drugs as well as innovative and specialty pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients.
With more than a century of experience in the healthcare industry, the company enjoys a firmly established international presence, operating through a carefully tailored network of worldwide subsidiaries.
LIFE BEFORE CHOOSING A SOLUTION
1. Increasing medical inquiries: With over 2.7 million product prescriptions written each day in EU alone, their medical information hotlines around the world were inundated with thousands of medical inquiries every day, increasing manual efforts, redundant processes and complex end-to-end inquiry handling.
2. Technological challenges: With the advancement of business and consumer technology, field representatives, healthcare professionals and consumers were increasingly adopting mobile devices and Internet for medical communication. The company did not have the necessary systems to cater to the needs of its consumers for immediate access to the required information whenever and wherever required.
3. Complex network of worldwide subsidiaries: The company enjoys the benefit of having a worldwide network of subsidiaries which in turn increases the complexities of manual processes, obsolete & redundant information, multiple languages, and different workflows making it nearly impossible to meet the demand of global medical inquiry handling and have consistent responses to medical queries.
4.Reporting was a challenge: Adding to the complexity was the need to integrate systems between different vendors. The company also had trouble producing timely reports, because its reporting process was not web- enabled.
COMPANY GOALS AND CRITERIA FOR CHOOSING A SOLUTION
1. Faster deployment at reduced costs with highly configurable and scalable technology on a Cloud-based platform with web-based access.
2. Solution with 100% regulatory and related compliance requirements.
3. State-of-the-art solution to support Mobile devices and web-based portals.
4. High quality customizable reports with multilingual support.
5. Have a single vendor solution, preferably a partner who can work with the company for all solution needs.
REASONS CHOOSING ARISGLOBAL
Among the various reasons the company chose ArisGlobal’s solutions, the key ones include:
a) agInquirer helped reduce manual effort and helped eliminate redundant processes and duplication of efforts with the ability to automate the end-to-end process of inquiry handling, from receipt to resolution.
b) ArisGlobal has multiple products for Safety and Medical Information needs, which can seamlessly integrate with each other to help them migrate to a single vendor solution. They demonstrated an integrated, Cloud-based system, something many others cannot.
c) Superior workflow automation functionalities reducing time and efforts in inquiry management.
d) Well established global delivery model on a highly scalable, reliable, proven Cloud platform.
e) Mobile device support and robust content management to easily create, find and share content.
“We expect ArisGlobal’s system to facilitate efficient communication by delivering timely, accurate and consistent responses to medical queries. With the superior capability to create customized workflows, we look forward to using the system to reduce our burden and improve efficiencies in business processes” said Associate Director, IT&S.”
BUSINESS BENEFITS TO COMPANY
1. Helped automate the end-to-end process of inquiry handling, from receipt to resolution.
2. Helped the customer to be 100% regulatory compliant in this area.
3. agInquirer’s intuitive interface minimizes training requirement and maximizes usability.
4. Solution provides the advantages of a web accessible, Cloud-based system.
5. Helped collaborate and automate between the worldwide subsidiary networks while reducing compliance risk.
6. Improved customizable reports and dashboards for better decision making