April 19th, 2023 | 11:00 am ET | Webinar |
- Elizabeth Smalley, Director of Product Management and Data and Analytics, ArisGlobal
- Anand Ananthakrishnan, Senior Director of Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance, Blueprint Medicines, Cambridge, MA
- Tünde Tóth, Pharmacovigilance Manager – Signal Team, Global Patient Safety Department, Gedeon Richter Plc.
With safety signal case volumes increasing 30 to 50 percent annually, how are pharmacovigilance teams managing with today’s constrained budgets, and what can real-world data and advanced cognitive computing do for tomorrow? This webinar will feature pharmacovigilance industry experts from across life sciences as they discuss:
Join the featured speakers as they bring together top pharmacovigilance industry professionals to engage in this invaluable conversation on the challenges, successes and future innovations relevant to safety signal analytics. Don’t miss this important discussion, register here now.
Join to learn:
- Industry trends and challenges in safety signal analytics
- How teams are solving for these problems today
- How real-world data and advanced cognitive computing are creating innovations now and in the future for safety signal analytics