Leverage Our Medical Information Solutions to Solve Your Challenges
Nov 29, 2016
ArisGlobal’s medical information platform, including our cloud-based adverse event reporting software, is the only ‘all-in-one’ solution to improve efficiency and productivity
Today’s Medical Information (MI) teams face enormous challenges in meeting both heightened regulatory requirements and the demands of healthcare professionals, patients and key stakeholders for immediate access to secure information.
Common Challenges for Medical Information Service Delivery
While the challenges vary, some of the most common areas are:
- Meeting PV obligations and ensuring global compliance
- Being able to provide actionable insights
- Providing up-to-date, consistent and accurate medical information globally
- Addressing data privacy regulations
- Managing multi-channel communication with healthcare professionals, patients, sales/MSLs and medical affairs
- Integrating medical information systems seamlessly with other systems
Meeting these demands will support the effective use of a product and the marketing of any drug since pharmaceutical companies spend enormous resources generating and disseminating medical information through many channels.
Today’s medical information systems need to leverage the latest innovations in technology in order to provide:
- An improved user experience
- Enhanced operational efficiencies
- Actionable insights
- Compliance for MI, PV and PQC
The ArisGlobal® MedComm™ unified medical communications software (.pdf) is transforming and streamlining these crucial areas for greater accuracy, consistency, cost savings and compliance, successfully managing all inbound and outbound post-approval communications for improved compliance and consistency while reducing risk of information errors – one of the most comprehensive medical information systems on the market.
Learn more about the attributes of a high performing MI teams by downloading the whitepaper: Empowering Global Medical Information Teams with Software Solutions