At ExL Pharma’s 4th Trial Master File Summit, TMF experts will discuss best practices for developing, managing and monitoring a TMF process that is regulatory compliant for audits and inspections. TMF Process Owners, Quality Assurance, Clinical, Regulatory and Information Technology professionals who are responsible for TMF will share insights and best practices to facilitate successful TMF management.
This conference is the biggest of its kind and brings together high level executives to discuss and disseminate aspects of required data disclosure in a time of industry reform.
Learn how a unified EDC, ePRO and randomization and trial supply management (RTSM) solution can cut costs and speed up clinical development programs.
Building on our clinical data management webinar series last year (EDC, ePRO, and RTSM), kick start the New Year with this informative webinar presented by our clinical subject matter experts Simon Wilson and David Lopez.
This unique, complimentary webcast explores a complete approach to Clinical Data Management that can:
• Achieve instant and full data consolidation with zero effort
• Maximize efficiencies for site drug shipment, trial supply management with full, live drug accountability
• Enable real time data visibility of patient reported outcomes in EDC
Key learning outcomes
In this 45-minute complimentary webinar, learn how having a fully unified solution that has complete flexibility handles clinical data management problems faced today, and has the capability to handle future studies.
• Understand what is meant by unification
• Discover how it can solve the problems faced by CDM teams by looking at its effects on EDC, ePRO, RTSM, and medical coding
• What challenges to expect in 2015
The speed of builds and integrations, and the risks and costs associated with integrations,
have been very discouraging to some users. For a CRO, costly builds and delays in client deliverables make for a difficult sell and a lack of return in business. Attend this special session to listen to Scope explain their struggles with inter-eClinical solution compatibility and how they adopted a solution that overcame these problems.
Attend this 45-minute webinar to understand:
• The problems associated with EDC integration
• Scope’s experience with integrating multiple applications
• The advantages of a unified approach
IIR’s Partnerships in Clinical Trials event is North America’s largest conference serving the
global clinical trials, operations and outsourcing community. ArisGlobal is an exhibitor at this event (Booth 203). Conference web site: http://www.iirusa.com/cropartners/welcome-to-CROs.xml
The Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) Global Conference & Exhibition is the largest annual clinical research conference solely focused on the conduct of clinical trials. The conference provides clinical research professionals with more than 100 educational sessions addressing more than a dozen topics critical to the clinical research process, and provides many opportunities for networking with other clinical research professionals. ArisGlobal is an exhibitor can be found on the show floor in Booth 223. Conference web site: www.acrp2015.org
The clinical R&D landscape for many sponsors is comprised of numerous systems from different providers with little commonality. With critical data residing in disparate silos, it is extremely difficult to ensure all stakeholders have access to real-time, consistent, quality data and to streamline operations and enable better decision making. Attend this topic webinar to learn about an integrated, cloud-based approach that finally enables the integration, management, reporting, visualization and analysis of your clinical trial data for improved decision making and greater transparency and knowledge sharing.
• The value of integration
• How does today’s enabling technology and standards overcomes long-standing integration complexities
• Case examples of the different way some companies are leveraging eClinical and reaping benefits
• Introduction to Total Clinical
The complexity of today’s global clinical trials turns the coding process into a labor-intensive an
costly process. Attend this 45-minute session and gain insight into the many benefits achieved from centralized coding and see how central coding systems can be seamlessly integrated with EDC and Safety.
– Key challenges and problem areas in medical coding
– Centralized medical coding and integration with EDC and PV system
– Benefits of a central coding system
We will be exhibiting at the “7th DIA China Annual Meeting”.
Please refer to the link below for the event details.
Please feel free to visit our booth A-11 for any inquiries.
For product demonstration or meeting request, please contact us through the contact information mentioned below.