REPORTS TO: GLOBAL TALENT OFFICER
LOCATION: STAMFORD, CT.
Since 1985, ArisGlobal, LLC, has been a leading provider of integrated software solutions and services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology companies and contract research organizations. With a commitment to excellence and domain expertise in Drug Safety, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Communications, Regulatory Compliance, and Clinical Trials, ArisGlobal has the resources and expertise to ensure the smooth introduction of software across global enterprises.
ArisGlobal is a privately held company founded by its CEO, Mr. Deepak Abbhi, an entrepreneur in the information technology and services industry. ArisGlobal has become the industry leader in safety, regulatory, clinical and medical affairs software solutions and is relied upon by almost two hundred life sciences companies worldwide. Throughout the company’s history, ArisGlobal has continued to innovate to achieve a strong market position in the area of mission critical quality, compliance and clinical software for the bio-pharmaceutical and medical device industry. The company has built over 25 years deep industry knowledge and employs about 900 people working across the globe. The development center is located in India and we have offices covering major geographic areas located in: United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany and Japan.
ArisGlobal understands the challenges our clients face every day. We stay current of the evolving global regulatory landscape, implement new support for regulatory changes and address the increasing complexity that leads to numerous risks to quality, stability, cost control and governance. Nine of the top fifteen pharmaceutical companies and five of the top ten biotechnology companies are using ArisGlobal products and services to bring their products to market faster, achieve global compliance, realize new revenue streams and protect their company’s global investments.
ArisGlobal enables our customers in the life sciences industry to:
– Bring drugs to market faster while achieving full GCP compliance through the use of web-based clinical trials management solutions
– Accelerate global reporting requirements– from clinical trials through post-marketing through the use of integrated databases and data-transfer tools
– Improve their entire drug submissions, registrations, renewals, and tracking processes across the enterprise and among partners/affiliates
– Maximize each product’s potential revenue and mitigate risk through the use of advanced data mining, analysis and reporting tools
– Easily exchange information with global partners and affiliates through secure, non-repudiated gateways and data-interchange solutions
– Improve operational efficiencies through collaborative tools and seamless integration with other departments, e.g., safety, regulatory, medical information, quality assurance, product complaints, etc.
ArisGlobal has an entrepreneurial corporate culture that is customer driven with a global team of dedicated professionals who are focused on ensuring their customers’ financial success and future growth. The senior management team is comprised of a group of seasoned life-science professionals who come from leading information technology and life sciences providers. We offer our employees a dynamic and exciting work environment, the ability to make a personal difference and the opportunity for professional career growth.
The ArisGlobal Human Resources Recruiting Specialist is a great opportunity to be involved in all aspects of HR and Recruiting and for that person ready for the next step in their career. This position is highly diversified and the chosen candidate will assist the Global Talent Officer and the HR department with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality with all of their candidate development and administrative needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The HR Recruiting Specialist is responsible for managing the candidate sourcing and screening for critical positions and the coordination of arrangements for candidate interviews and travel, which involves scheduling the logistics for interviews. Assists with the onboarding process for new employees, and with employee communications and various research and special projects.
The Human Resources Recruiting Specialist role requires self-motivation, attention to detail, a customer services orientation and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related preferred.
• 1-3 years’ experience in HR coordination or recruitment lifecycle (recruiting experience is not required).
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Aspirations to grow in Human Resources or Recruiting.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word and Outlook
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and a detail orientation
• Comfortable working with recruiters, Human Resources and hiring managers.
• Must be self-motivated, professional, confident and results-driven.
• Must be energetic and flexible
ArisGlobal is an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Committed to Diversity
Dillon Moreo, Human Resources