With the more stringent focus on posting results publicly, it is a necessity that the registration process, results release, report writing and publication are aligned. Now in its fourth year, CBI’s Publication and Clinical Trial Disclosure Congress is the only life sciences forum that convenes publication planning and clinical trial registry/disclosure professionals to share strategies and benchmark plans for coordinating results postings in registries and journals, ensuring transparency and remaining compliant.
Hear Expert Insights on:
– Experiences and lessons learned from companies sharing patient-level data and posting to the EudraCT database
– Preparations for the public disclosure of transfers of value made to healthcare professionals and organisations
– Potential new EU portal and the impact on clinical trial applications, submissions and registry postings
– Compliance with Good Publication Practice 3 (GPP3)
– Communicating the results of trials to investigators and patients
– Navigating varying posting requirements on ClinicalTrials.gov, EudraCT and other local registries
– New EMCEPP requirements on Pharmacovigilance Module 8 and the impact on publications
– Avoiding open access fraudulent publishing
– The redaction of clinical study reports (CSRs) for patient confidentiality.