Partnerships in Clinical Trials looks at the outsourcing relationship between pharma and biotech sponsors and providers in clinical trials. Since 2001, we have brought together creators, innovators, storytellers and rising stars to provoke change and demand solutions to the challenge of advancing clinical trial collaborations.
– Embracing new technology and disruptive innovation
– Examining the impact of new compliance regulations on people, process and spend
– TransCelerate a year on: What does this practically mean for pharma companies?
– Successful partnering in risk based monitoring
Dedicated Sessions on:
– Partnering with biotech and start up’s
– Outsourcing strategies for success
– Risk based monitoring in clinical trials
– Clinical operations, procurement and category management
– Disruptive innovation
– Big data
– Patient recruitment and retention