agCapture 3.2 Delivers on the Promise of Real Unification of Data Management Processes
STAMFORD, CT—June 18, 2014—ArisGlobal, a leading provider of solutions to the life sciences industry, has announced the immediate availability of agCapture™ 3.2, the newest release of ArisGlobal’s innovative EDC (Electronic Data Capture) system, fully unified with ePRO (electronic Patient Reported Outcome) RTSM (Randomization and Trial Supply Management), IWRS (Interactive Web Response System) and medical coding, and seamlessly integrated with CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System). agCapture is offered either as an on-premise or cloud solution.
“Trial sponsors are constantly searching for ways to reduce study costs and improve efficiencies while adhering to compliance requirements,” stated Simon Sparkes, executive vice president, ArisGlobal. “agCapture is simply a stand-out EDC system that is not only unified with our advanced ePro, RTSM and IWRS solutions, but is now fully integrated with CTMS using CDISC ODM (Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium Operational Data Model) standards as the basis of the integration. There is quite simply no other clinical drug development platform to match the ArisGlobal eClinical solution suite.”
agCapture 3.2 delivers many key features and enhancements that ensure a successful clinical study:
• Greater flexibility and adaptability: While agCapture can support paper studies, study teams can now also easily create hybrid studies that combine both manual double data entry (DDE) and EDC. Sites can be specified as an EDC site or a traditional paper as required.
• Staging areas: Streamlines the study design process by supporting different design phases, making it easier to validate changes and manage the change control process even after a study is live.
• Advanced study builder: Users can easily create studies using standard CRF templates, optimizing the study setup time, design and validation process. This provides real benefits such as reducing study build time, standardizing the study design, achieving full data consolidation instantly and eliminating training.
• EDC to CTMS integration: Relevant status data is automatically transmitted from a company’s EDC system to their CTMS, triggering key activities such as investigator payments and monitoring visits. The transfer of data such as trial, visit, subject and CRF statuses, along with subject-specific identifiers is exchanged between the two modules using the CDISC- ODM standards.
• SAML-enabled solution: agCapture is also now a SAML-enabled (Security Assertion Markup Language) solution that supports single- sign-on, providing simplified access to data across multiple applications.
For over 25 years ArisGlobal (www.arisglobal.com) has been a leading provider of integrated software solutions for pharmacovigilance and safety, regulatory affairs, clinical research and quality & compliance for medical inquiries. Solutions are available on premise or on a regulated cloud platform. Life science companies using ArisGlobal’s solutions can better build and maintain the trust they need with their customers, medical practitioners and regulatory bodies around the world.
ArisGlobal is exhibiting at DIA Annual San Diego 16th – 19th June with a team of subject matter experts available for interviews.
Tel + 44 (0) 7760161041